So you find a good series. You think it’s gonna last forever. YOU ARE WRONG! Yes I have to rip the band aid off. Most books are so intense they need to come with warning signs.
- CAUTION CAUSES EMOTIONAL DISTRESS TO READER
- HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. PROCEED AT OUR OWN RISK
- READER BEWARE THIS INDUCES TEARS
- KLEENEX WILL BE NECESSARY
- If you read this book, you should be old enough to drink wine.
Those are only a few warning labels that should come with books.
Some authors create a world so real you feel like you’re apart of it. Like you’re the neighbor the author so vaguely mentions. The friend that the author wanted to protect so she left your name out. It’s usually all blasé and second nature until you start yelling to your hero or heroine. When you give them advice that falls on deaf ears or in this case, ink that fails to print on paper! You get upset when they make a bad decision because they are your friends, your sole purpose is to see that you make it through to the end so that they get their happily ever after. It is known that for every book that goes unfinished a tree cries for it’s brother in bark (ha! I crack me up). Do you like it when trees cry? No, right?. Neither do I! Finish your damn book . lol. No seriously finish it!
Like how does a mere human cope with such intensity. lucky for me I’m not human and I’ll give you some tips. You scream, you giggle, you cry (ugly preferably) and lots of wine or milk or orange juice?! Some of the books on my blog; If you have read them means you’re old enough to drink wine. It’s hard letting go of characters you’ve so fondly gotten to know and grown attached to. Have no fear! You can always go back and read it again, but i highly recommend you find someone in that same genre and get to making new friends.
You know that nursery rhyme ” Make new friends and keep the old some is silver and the other is gold…” Think of books in the same way. You can never read a book too many times. You just have to read more books and fan girl to them as well. There are many ways you can keep your friendships with these characters alive.
- Follow Authors
- This means all their social media. Stalk them and chat with them. Get to know the brain behind the content. Ask all the questions that piled up whilst you read.
- Join fan clubs
- This means go connect with others who read the same book you did. Find out who their fave character is. Make new friends and chat , chat it up.
- Create your own fan fiction and share with the authors.
- This can be anything really. Short stories, Picture boards with who you think should play whom
- Leave a Review.
- Authors don’t get paid much. Reviews help them get more exposure. The more you rate review and share the book. The motivation this author receives to continue writing.
Like my post. Share it with other Fan Girls and Boys. lol Share it with your fave authors. Subscribe to my blog for more post like these.
Follow my Facebook Page Click the Link below